Welcome to Change Health Systems
Change Health Systems (CHS), a Community Based Organization established in 2002, offers evidence and community based behavioral interventions to individuals and families. As an organization, our goal is to help improve the quality of life of every individual within the community through various interventions, which are medically necessary, culturally sensitive to individuals and community at large and are delivered in a timely manner.
Our Service Delivery Strategy: Educational • Treatment • Rehabilitative services & Support Services
Target Population and Coverage Area: CHS currently serves individuals and families ages 5 through adulthood in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Howard, Prince Georges, Montgomery, Frederick, Washington, Anne Arundel and Harford Counties
- The Full Text of Kim Jong-un’s Response to President Trump
- Europe Edition: North Korea, Angela Merkel, Laver Cup: Your Friday Briefing
- German Election Mystery: Where’s Russia?
- Trump, Though Not on Stage, Looms Large in Alabama G.O.P. Senate Debate
- Megyn Kelly Is Ready for Her Morning Closeup
- Guggenheim Exhibit With Video of Dogs Trying to Fight Stirs Criticism